Charley Harper (American, 1922–2007) Mystery of the Missing Migrants, 1990 “For centuries, the neotropical migrants in this picture have shuttled between winter homes in the tropical rainforest and nesting sites in our woodlands. Now their populations are plummeting. Why? Habitat destruction. Down There? Up Here? Is your favorite songster in this flock? . . . Are silent springs forthcoming? Remember the canary in the coal mine?”—Charley Harper The bottom of this puzzle’s box identifies the 45 threatened birds presented in Harper’s best-selling painting. While you fit these 1,000 pieces together, send out a big beam of hope that these avian treasures will rebound.
• Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Puzzle size: 29 x 20 in