Charley Harper (American, 1922–2007) We Think the World of Birds
With dazzling color and barely contained energy, Charley Harper’s We Think the World of Birds shows all the birds that live within Sapsucker Woods in Ithaca, New York. Hey wait a minute, you say, the Florida scrub-jay doesn’t live in New York! Okay, so Harper also included a few birds of special significance to the Cornell Lab of Ornithology, for whom this painting was commissioned. Not only does the artwork celebrate their feathered friends but each bird depicted represents a conservation initiative or research program of the Lab’s scientists.
• Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Puzzle size: 20 x 27 in.