For the past hundred years, flour sack towels have remained the cook's favorite choice of towels. Originally they were salvaged fabric from old flour or grain sacks. After the flour was used, the cotton sack was bleached, washed and trimmed. Over time, it became the flour sack towel we know and love today. Flour sack towels are famous for their absorbency and softness... great for drying dishes!
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold in gentle cycle. Use a color guard mild detergent. NO Bleach. Air dry or tumble dry, no heat. Iron from reverse side only.
- Hand folded flour sack towel
- 100% cotton; 30" x 30"
- Towel is printed with a decorative graphic and packaged in a sealed cello bag
- Tin not included (for display purposes only)
- Designed, printed, packaged and shipped in the USA
- Artist: Mary Lake-Thompson