You may have seen geese migrating in a V-shape overhead, honking loudly as they go. But what about songbirds like warblers, grosbeaks, and thrushes? They migrate under cover of darkness, when conditions can be more favorable for flying, and safer from predators. Though you may not see them, if you listen carefully, you may occasionally hear short, high-pitched call notes coming from the night sky. Warblers that weigh as little as two or three nickels are capable of migrating thousands of miles each spring and fall.
- Bird Illustration from the Cornell Lab of Ornithology
- 500 Piece PANORAMIC Jigsaw Puzzle
- Finished Puzzle Size: 36" x 12"
- Linen Style Finish to reduce glare
- Made in USA
- Recommended Age: 10+ Years
Welcome to Perch Birding!
We're so glad you're here! Sign up to stay up to date with the newest arrivals, news, and promotions!